General Terms＆Conditions for Accommodation Contract
Article 1. (Scope of Application)
1. Contracts for accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
2. In the case when the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph.
Article 2. (Application for Accommodation Contract)
1. A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars;
(1) Name of the Guest(s);
(2) Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
(3) Accommodation charges (based in principle on the Basic Accommodation Charges listed in the Attached Table No. 1); and
(4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
2. If Guests request to extend their stay, during their stay, beyond the date in subparagraph (2) of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
Article 3. (Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc.)
1. A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
2. When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit set by the Hotel within the limits of Basic Accommodation Charges covering the Guest's entire period of stay (3 days when the period of stay exceeds 3 days) by the date specified by the Hotel.
3. The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charge to be paid by the Guest, secondly for cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for reparations under Article 18 as applicable. The remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of payment for accommodation as stated in Article 12.
4. If the Guest fails to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the case where the Guest is thus informed by the Hotel when the period of Payment of the deposit is specified.
Article 4. (Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit)
1.Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
2. In the case when the Hotel has not requested payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as though the Hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Article 5. (Refusal of Accommodation Contracts)
The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances;
(1) When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
(2) When the Hotel is fully booked and there is no vacancy:
(3) When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself/herself in a manner that will violate laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his/her accommodation;
(4) When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious disease;
(5) When the Hotel and/or hotel staff are violently threatened or unreasonably burdened by the Guest;
(6) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, malfunction of facilities and/or othe unavoidable cause;
(7) When the person requesting Hotel accommodation is obviously intoxicated and could cause annoyance to other guests or when the person is behaving in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests;
Article 6. (Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest)
1. The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by notifying the Hotel.
2. If the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable (except in the case when the Hotel has requested payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table No. 2. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of payment of cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
3. If the Guest does not appear by 8:00 p.m. of the accommodation date without advance notice (2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel is notified), the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
Article 7. (Right to Cancel Accommodation Contract by the Hotel)
1. The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances;
(1) When the Guest is deemed liable for conduct and/or has conducted himself/herself in a manner that will violate laws or act against the public order and good morals in regard to his/her accommodation;
(2) When the Guest can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious disease;
(3) When the Hotel and/or Hotel staff suffers from violent threat or unreasonable burden from the Guest. Or, when it is acknowledged that similar activity has occurred in the past;
(4) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes of force majeure;
(5) When the person requesting Hotel accommodation is obviously intoxicated and could cause annoyance to other guests or when a person is behaving in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests (when the provisions of Article 4 of The Aichi Prefectural Ordinance are applicable);
(6) When the person requesting Hotel accommodation is a member of an organized crime group, under Article 2-6 of Law on Preventing Unreasonable Conduct by Organized Crime groups (Code 77 issued in 1991), or a related party, under Article 2-2 of said law; or
(7) When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, tampers with fire-fighting facilities and otherwise breaches Hotel Regulations stipulated by the Hotel.
2. If the Hotel has canceled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall not charge the Guest for any of the services during the contractual period he/she has not received.
Article 8. (Registration)
1. The Guest shall register the following particulars at the Front Desk of the Hotel on the day of accommodation;
(1) Name, age, sex, address and occupation of the Guest(s);
(2) Nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan;
(3) Date and estimated time of departure; and
(4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
2. All Guests of foreign nationality who do not reside within Japan will be asked to leave a photocopy of their passport with the Front Desk.
3. In the case where the Guest intends to pay his/her accommodation charges prescribed in Article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, credit cards, hotel vouchers, etc., these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph and will require approval by the Hotel.
Article 9. (Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms)
1. The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival to 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure. However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy the guest room all day, except for the days of arrival and departure.
2. The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding Paragraph, permit the Guest to occupy the guest room beyond the time prescribed in the same Paragraph, in this case, extra charges shall apply as follows:
(1) Up to 3 hours: 30% of the room charge
(2) Up to 6 hours: 50% of the room charge
Article 10. (Observance of Hotel Regulations)
Article 11. (Business Hours)
1. The business hours of the Hotel main facilities are as follows, and those of other facilities, etc. shall be notified in detail by brochures as provided, notices displayed in various places, the Service Directory in guest rooms and other means.
(1) Service hours of the Front Desk, cashier, etc. The Front Desk business hours is from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. From 9:00 p.m.to 8:00 a.m., security personnel will be available for assistance.
2. The business hours specified in the preceding Paragraph are subject to temporary changes due to unavoidable circumstances of the Hotel. In such cases, the Guest shall be informed by appropriate means.
Article 12. (Payment of Accommodation Charges)
1.The explanation of accommodation charges, etc. that the Guest shall pay is as listed in the attached Table No. 1.
2. Accommodation charges, etc. as stated in the preceding Paragraph shall be paid at Front Desk at the time of the Guest's departure or upon request by the Hotel in Japanese currency. Other means acceptable to the Hotel are traveler's cheques, previously approved Hotel vouchers, and credit cards.
3. Accommodation charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided for him/her by the Hotel.
Article 13. (Liabilities of the Hotel)
Article 14. (Handling when Unable to Provide Contracted Rooms)
1.The Hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practicable with the consent of the Guest.
Article 15. (About the handling of valuables)
Article 16. (Custody of Baggage and/or Belongings of Guest)
1.When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his/her arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to store it only in the case when such a request has been accepted the Hotel. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the Front Desk at the time of his/her check-in.
2.When the baggage or belongings of the Guest are found after check-out and ownership of the article is confirmed, the Hotel shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions. When no such instructions are given to the Hotel by the owner or when ownership is not confirmed, the Hotel shall handle it according to the Lost Goods Act.
Article 17. (Liability in regard to Parking)
Article 18. (Liability of the Guest)
Article 19. (Governing Language)
Article 20. (Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws)
Total amount to be paid by the Guest
●Basic Accommodation Charge【Room Charge】
●Meals, Drinks and other Expenses
1 to 3
1 to 2
up to 9
1 Day Prior to Accommodation Day
3 Day Prior to Accommodation Day
7Day Prior to Accommodation Day
1. The percentages signifies the cancellation charge to the Basic Accommodation Charges.
2. When the number of days contracted are reduced, cancellation charges for the first day shall be paid by the Guest regardless of the number of days shortened.
3. When part of a group booking (for 9 persons or more) is canceled, the cancellation charge shall not be charged for persons in the booking equivalent to 10% (with fractions rounded up) of the total number of persons if cancellation is made 10 days prior to occupancy (when accepted less than 10 days prior to the occupancy, as of the date).